- Our friendly staff at D.H Education Solutions can assist with your education in Australia. We understand that education is a serious investment in terms of not only finances but also time and future professional development.
- D.H Education Solutions is a team of Education consultants and Registered Migration agents who understand your educational needs. D.H Education Solutions offers free advice and support for anyone who wants to study, work or live in Australia.
- We provide 100% free professional consulting services for your education needs. Over the past 15 years, we have helped thousands of international students from different countries to find the best education provider for their education goals.
[Enrolment of institution]
- We not only provide information before you start studying in Australia, but also we process your enrolment to institutions on your behalf.
[Student visa application]
- Our friendly counsellors can help with your student visa processing so that you can stay and study legally by having a student visa granted. Also, our qualified Immigration agent (MARN: 0747386) and lawyer (MARN: 1466197) will fully support your case until your application is approved.
[Initial Settlement Services]
We understand many of the difficulties our students will face when they arrive in new environment. To relieve our student’s difficulties, we provide the initial settlement services for free of charge as follows:
- Airport pick up
- Help with finding temporary and long-term accommodations
- Mobile phone activation and conduct orientation
- Set up bank accounts
- Apply for Tax File Number
- Guidance about Australia's income tax systems for individuals
- Guidance about the use of public transport
- Help with Employment by HR Expert including:
- An Introduction to the Australian Work Environment including job market overview, skill shortages, visa system and work-related health and safety.
- Training on interview skills
- Writing and Editing resume
- Training on job search skills
- Free consultation on immigration law and visas
- Guidance on healthcare insurance in Australia
- Free JP (Justice of the Peace) service of official documents
- DH Education has a team of registered migration agents (MARN: 0747386, MARN: 1466197) with experience in management of a range of Australia visa applications.
- We cooperate with Australian lawyers and Australian accounting firms in order to deliver precise information and high quality of services while strictly complying with Australian immigration law and Code of Conduct.
- Our migration agents manage every step of your visa process from initial assessment to lodgments, submissions and providing documents for your visa.
Our qualified migration agents will also guide you for a long-term visa options in Australia if you wish to settle in Australia after completing your studies.
- We offer a free visa assessment service and can guide you on the best Australian visa options for you, based on your qualifications and individual circumstances.
Areas we cover
- Student Visa (Subclass 500)
- Working Holiday Makers (Subclass 417 & 462)
- Skilled Visa (Subclass 189 or 190)
- Temporary Graduate Visa (Subclass 485)
- Temporary Skill Shortage(TSS) Visa (Subclass 482)
- Employer Nominated Scheme (Subclass 186)
- Regional Sponsored RSMS (Subclass 187)
- Visitor Visa (Subclass 600)
- Partner Visa (Subclass 820/801 & 309/100 & 300)
- Parent Visa (Subclass 183,143,173,804,864,884)
- Child Visa (Subclass 101, 102, 117, 445, 802, 837)
Our Migration professionals
- JSIS & ASSOCIATES was established in 2007 and is committed to establishing a new approach in migration services for those who are seeking to live, work or stay in Australia.
- With over 10 years collective experience our Registered Migration Agents and experienced support staff have assisted organizations and visa applicants from all over the World. We are familiar with a full range of immigration scenarios, from working with high-profile celebrities to completing concurrent applications for hundreds of skilled workers.
- We are all highly trained and experienced in all aspects of migration law and migration support services and have shared commitment to achieving excellence in client and legal services.
- The combination of the three businesses (DH Education, DH Recruitment and JSIS Immigration) enables us to provide a comprehensive range of Australian immigration services.
- We are able to execute the best possible approach to achieve a timely and successful outcome for all parties involved.